The CoPilot Backpack comes with a large 20 litre Inner Tube (gym / utility bag) which can be rolled inside the suit bag or used separately.
It has semi-rigid vertical ribs (made from 100 per cent recycled plastic sourced from Tasmania) which restricts the diameter of the suit bag when rolled, and helps to minimise garment creasing. It’s this innovative design that differentiates the Henty garment bags from their poorer cousins –traditional fold in half suit bags.
Look for it on the backs of:
- Emergency Services
COPILOT BACKPACK FEATURES:
- Leather haul handle for easy carrying
- Inner Tube – heavy duty tarpaulin gym / utility bag with shoulder strap
- Large external pocket for keys, passports, documents and accessories
- Fixed 15 inch laptop compartment
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps (including secure strap pocket)
- Henty coat hanger (with pivoting hook)
- High visibility waterproof rain jacket with taped seams to protect your bag and belongings
The Henty system uses two bags which can be used together or separately. The CoPilot, is compatible with a variety of inner bags, so you can tailor the Henty system to suit your needs. The CoPilot Backpack is compatible with the following: