The CoPilot Messenger (carried with one strap across the shoulder) comes with a 20 litre Inner Tube (gym / utility bag) which can be rolled inside the suit bag or used separately.
It has semi-rigid vertical ribs (made from 100 per cent recycled plastic from Tasmania) which restricts the diameter of the suit bag when rolled, and helps to minimise garment creasing. It’s this innovative design that differentiates the Henty garment bag range from their poorer cousins – traditional fold in half suit bags.
Look for it on the backs of:
- Gym goers
- Emergency Services
- Eloping groom!
COPILOT MESSENGER FEATURES:
- 20 litre Inner Tube – Heavy duty tarpaulin gym / utility bag with shoulder strap
- Large external pocket for passports, tickets, documents, keys and accessories
- Removable 13 inch laptop pouch
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap with Henty’s tough aluminium buckle
- Stabilisation strap for cycling. motorcycling or walking
- Reflective piping for flare attention at night
- Webbing loop for bicycle light
- Henty coat hanger (with pivoting hook)
- Leather haul hand for easy, briefcase style carrying option
- Waterproof rain jacket with taped seams to protect your bag and belongings
The Henty system uses two bags which can be used together or separately. The CoPilot, is compatible with a variety of inner bags, so you can tailor the Henty system to suit your needs. The CoPilot Messenger is compatible with the following:
- Sports Bag (20/26L Messenger or Backpack)
- Inner Tube (14 or 20 Litres) * 20L Inner Tube comes with every CoPilot
- 20L Inner Dry Bag
- T-Bag Small
- T-Bag Large
C. Joshua Villines –
I shouldn’t be surprised that your customer service reflects the same commitment to quality that your bags do. I travel a good bit, and am an ex-paratrooper, so I’ve been looking with envy at my active-duty colleagues’ bags in the airport. I finally decided to get one for myself
Frank Tanner –
I received the package yesterday. It looks good….. Is there a place that I can leave a written review for my experience? I just thought that customer service was stellar!
Andrew Ngo –
Great turnaround time and I will continue to spruik your great product for suit wearing commuters and business travellers.
Dominik Klein –
The Product works great – but I did not use it for multiple suits yet (I bought this one because it is lighter than the smaller version). The possibility to hang up both bags separately helps a lot in our smaller locker room at work – it looks very big and can store more than I need, but isn’t difficult to handle.
I had two questions on this product and Henty answered almost immediately even though they knew I bought it somewhere else.
Ross West –
I’m loving the gear. Just finished a 2 week overseas trip using just the co-pilot Messenger (and 20L Inner Tube). I’ve seen a few getting around the airport now. Well done on the products.
Josef A –
I’ve had this bag since 2017, originally bought for NYC bike commuting and now my go-to travel bag. I’ve lost count of the number of flights, trains, bike rides, and road trips I’ve taken this bag along and it still looks and carries like the day I bought it. Looking forward to many more miles.